May 04, 2013
Auction Your Guns With Us!
Hi! If you have firearms you would like to have us sell on this site for you, here are the steps: Step One: Compile a list of your firearms - include Make/Model/Caliber/Action/Accessories/History and fax (440) 834-1728 or E-Mail this list to Scott at email@example.com. Step Two: Give Scott at call at (440) 834-0160 and discuss your collection with him. Scott will let you know what guns we will be able to auction for you. Step Three: Either deliver or ship the designated firearms here to us at our Burton auction/store facility. We hold both a conventional FF and a Class III full-automatic license.. We MUST have the guns in hand before we can photograph them and list them on our site. Step Four: Once the guns are received, Scott will go over each firearm with you and appraise it and talk about how you want to present the firearm on the site. At this time Scott will determine which guns will go on the monthly auction and which guns will go on the "24-7" auction. All information about the gun should be disclosed - good and bad - as well as any history the gun might have that could enhance its value to the bidders. Step Five: You watch your guns appear on this Gunrunner sites and you note each photo and description carefully. Let Scott know if there should be any additions or corrections. You will be paid 15 days after the last day of the sale for the monthly auction and 30 days after the final items of your "24-7" items are sold. Then you send us MORE guns and items! It's very easy to list your guns with us here at the Gunrunner. We charge 15% of the final bid price for firearms and 25% of the final bid price for ammunition, military artifacts and accessories (the latter go in the "24-7" auction) . Your precious guns are professionally handled, cleaned, insured at full retail value and secured.
The Gunrunner Fine Firearms & Auction Co., 14548 N. Main St., Box 803, Burton, Ohio 44021. Store phone is (440) 834-0160. Our FAX is (440) 834-1728. Should you need more information on how to place your firearms on this site, simply give us a ring at (440) 834-0160 or E-Mail Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are lots of features on this site. You may not use all of them during your first auctions with us, but I want to make you aware of all of them.
Additional helpful tips from the Gunrunner are located under the "Tips" section below.
Here are some of the cool features:
1. You can
register online right here at this site.
(Have a credit card handy. You will need it to register.) You will provide a user name and a password. These will be used for every auction. Easy! Make sure you guard your password – this is your security. Call us at (440) 834-0160 if you have any problems registering or if you forget your password.
2. You have lots of flexibility in terms of how you can purchase a firearm in our online auctions. You can bid conventionally – placing a bid anytime you feel like it on any gun ("Regular Bid") OR you can use our “EZ Bid” feature that is much like an absentee/proxy bid. If you want to bid with “EZ Bid”, you just put the maximum figure you are willing to go and the computer will bid competitively for you up to your maximum. Each bid will move by $10 increments or whatever is the minimum movement.
3. You can establish a
“Personal Page” where you change your personal information, view bid history of any auction firearm, manage your “Future Watch” settings or browse your “My Watch” list. Click on “Personal Page” on the lower right of this site’ Home Page for these features.
4. You can quickly read the “Terms and Conditions of Sale” on the Home Page quickly as well and learn all of the rules and fees. There is an 8% buyer's premium of which 5% is waived when you use bank checks, cash, personal checks or money orders.
5. Notice that we provide up to six BIG photos of each auction item! You asked for it and you got it! When you click on any of the firearms photo, it will enlarge to a full size photo of the firearm! Lots of good close-ups of the best features of the firearm are provided for your inspection. We'll also send other digitals if you need to see them to make an intelligent decision. You’ll like this feature!
6. Notice that we have set “Categories” up for the 200 guns being offered in the monthly sale. This will really save you time if you collect only one type of firearm. If you are looking, for say, a U.S. Springfield 1903, you can merely type that into the
“SEARCH” bar and it will go right to the item. Or if say, you collect only military firearms/items, you can go to the “Military Firearms” category and it will list military items in the sale! You can also print an auction catalog with or without the photos of the firearms. Pretty nifty huh?
8. If you would like to come to the store and inspect the auctions firearms,
they will be available to see in person at the
Gunrunner store for the
several weeks prior to any online auction.
9. We will promise to use lots of bubble wrap and stout boxes to ship your precious guns. We're gun owners too and we want to make sure your "baby" gets to in good shape.
10. You can also
print an auction catalog of the firearms without their photos – descriptions only. You can do all of this from your home computer. Let us know if you have any other concerns! We’re always there for you!
Scott@thegunrunner.com or (440) 834-0160.
We welcome your bids in this auction! - Scott Weber