January 23, 2011
Quick Tips & Comments
Just a couple of quick reminders/tips when using the site:
1. Make sure when you E-Mail us for further information on a firearm, you
indicate that firearm with its LOT number (Example: Lot #49) rather than its
longer inventory number. That helps us reply faster to you. ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR
AUCTION NICKNAME WITH ANY E-MAILS OR WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE. ANY FEDERAL
FIREARMS LICENSE SENT INTO US MUST HAVE YOUR AUCTION NICKNAME ON THEM OR WE HAVE
NO IDEA WHAT INVOICE THEY ARE TO BE PAIRED WITH (this is our number one problem
and will delay you getting your guns).
2. Recently most of the problems during registration occur with the Credit
Card information. Make sure you enter the name of the person on the credit card
OR company that appears on the card. If you are still stopped from registering,
try another card. Later you can call us at (440) 834-0160 and change to the
correct card. It's easy! Another problem that has sprung up is the length of the
password - the Log-In window will only take 12 character maximum. Make sure also
that you include numbers and letters. Just reduce your password, let us know and
you're set to bid! Your nickname and password work for both the monthly auction and the "24-7" auction. Have fun!
3. Remember that this site allows you to find specific guns by the "SEARCH"
function. You can also select the category as well. This helps you navigate the
site more quickly. If you are looking for a specific gun to come up at our auction, go to your Personal Page and place this desired firearm on your "Watch List". We will E-Mail you when the gun appears!
4. Have a fun time! Put in some bids and get into the action! You may bid
with our EZ-Bid system (proxy) or by a regular bid. IF YOU RESIDE IN A COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE USA, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT SHIP ANY FIREARMS OF ANY KIND OR ANY LOTS OF ANY KIND TO YOUR COUNTRY. YOU MUST HAVE A DEALER IN THE USA WHO WILL ACCEPT YOUR FIREARMS. THEY WILL THEN USE THEIR EXPORT LICENSE TO GET THE FIREARM TO YOU. WE DO NOT HAVE AN EXPORT LICENSE AND THEREFORE CANNOT SHIP TO ANY COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE USA.
5. Remember that our guns DO NOT have reserves. All guns start at $20 and once they get one bid THEY WILL SELL.
6. Many people ask: "What does 'C&R OK' mean?" Translation: Curio & Relics
Collector License is OK for transfer. Simply FAX us a copy of your C&R License
to (440) 834-1728 and you're all set to receive guns 50 years and older at your
7. Many people ask: "What does 'NSN' mean?" Translation: No serial number.
Guns before 1968 were not federally required to have serial numbers and many do
8. Many people ask: "What does 'USD' mean? Translation: United States
Dollars. Cold hard AMERICAN cash.
9. Many people from states other than Ohio ask us what time zone the
open/close time is in. Answer: Eastern Standard Time. That's marked right in the
top of the description.
10. Many people ask: "How can I get a date with one of your 'Girls of The
Gunrunner' models?" Answer: Private stock and unavailable...